The Outer Circulating Road consists of a network of roads forming a loop around Toowoomba's city centre. HIG’s role involved the following:
- Program and contract management;
- The provision of general contractual advice: monitoring and recording of contract works, valuation and certification of monthly progress claims, assistance with assessment of contractual claims and issues, design management/ coordination;
- Integration of council staff into HIG’s team in the roles of Safety Advisor and Stakeholder Manager;
- Training/development of council graduate engineer(s);
- Provision of specialist quality, environmental, contaminated land, survey, safety and materials advice, for associated contract management services; and
- Enhancement of contract management/contract administration and project delivery systems and procedures for council.